Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 29, 2016

Light Photo-shoot Journal Entry

When taking photos, the lighting is one the most important aspects of shooting. Obviously without light you can't have a photo, but in this case we are talking abstractly. Taking photos by working the shot and finding unique designs cast by light can create moods and feelings inside of the viewer. The dark and light are powerful tools of shooting with lighting. During this photo shoot my favorite moments were talking all of the indoor light photos. I sat stressed out thinking "how the hell a, I going to find cool light designs in my home." So while sitting on the couch I saw sun coming through the blinds and there was my first shot. From there everything was smooth sailing. My favorite part of doing this project was the post production work.

No comments:

Post a Comment